Let’s see, once I get out of the top two, things get a bit muddled. I don’t have a signature scent but that doesn’t help when you’re trying to whittle down a perfume collection and generally like them all. But I suppose if I were to narrow it down:
- Guerlain, Spiritueuse Double Vanille
- Victoria’s Secret, Plumdrop
- Chanel, No. 5 Eau Premiere
- Guerlain, Eau de Fleurs de Cedrat
- Boadicea the Victorious, Pure
That last one is particularly ridiculous as I don’t own it. I own a tiny sampler vial of the stuff and can’t even begin to imagine affording something like that. It has a very tenuous hold on the list because it’s so expensive for what is essentially a fragrance that smells clean. It’s there because I couldn’t think of anything else. Sorry Pure, you’re a nice smelling one trick pony.